A few weeks ago I dreamt that I was the tiny Asian girl from the movie Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon floating across Bonsai treetops while teaching martial arts. Except it wasn’t exactly martial arts because I had no flexibility, was pregnant, and had a miscarriage mid-air! WTF? Furthermore, the setting all of a sudden changed into my college dormitory courtyard where some younger guy was following me around from the ground as I fluttered around like a cracked out, pregnant, delusional fairy.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???
How in the hell does any brain make a story up about teaching martial arts somewhere in Asia terminally pregnant to courting young men from the air as the sugar plum fairy somewhere in the Western world!? A f*cked up one, probably. But who’s counting?
Dreams are something else, I tell you. The fact that I can actually remember some of my more morbid or mind-boggling dreams is beyond me. A lot of people cannot remember their dreams, but when you can, the result can be very interesting and telling about your actual life.
Lately, I’ve been having a ton of weirdly connected and vibrant dreams. Most of them are normal scenes in life but in very strange environments, and violent. This is why I have chosen to create a category dedicated to dream-deciphering called “The Dreamazon” and hope that you can gain something out of it all.
Let’s dissect my dream for fun by breaking it into elements:
- Asia of another country – To dream of Asia represents situations in your life that are abnormal, unusual, or that you perceive to be “backwards”. A sign that you may need to adjust to a situation or are experiencing culture shock.
- Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon (movie) – This means you’re weird and want to fly fighting fire breathing dragons. J/K. I really could not find anything on this part.
- Flying – Control, new perspective, freedom, spiritual connection, escape, inflated sense of self
- Bonsai Tree – To see a bonsai tree in your dream indicates the limitations of your own conscious mind. You need to consider what your instincts are telling you.
- Teaching – A dream of being a teacher is telling you that if you want to avoid unpleasant repercussions, you must control your tendency to hunt with the hounds and run
with the hare. (Um, WHAT?!?. I really found this explanation somewhere.)
- Martial Arts – If your dream involved others demonstrating or using this system of self-defense, you should be prepared for a surprise obstacle to your long-range ambition or plans. But if you were learning or engaging in the art yourself, you can expect your current affairs to flourish.
- Pregnant – Negatively, being pregnant may reflect a new problem that is developing or a problem that creating more problems.
- Miscarriage – To dream of a miscarriage represents an idea or plan that did not go as expected. setbacks, delays, or disappointments have ruined your plans.
Interesting turnout for my dream! According to the symbolism so eloquently designed by my twisted mind, something in my life is abnormal and I need to overcome limitations and escape sometimes, whilst controlling my urge to run with wild animals to prevent obstacles in my long-range plans. Problems may create more problems and this may cause disappointment.
Welp! Good thing I’m going to Vegas in a few weeks, because now I know exactly what is to come! 😉
Acquiring the ability to interpret your dreams is a powerful tool. In analyzing your dreams, you can learn about your deep secrets and hidden feelings. Remember that no one is a better expert at interpreting your dreams than yourself. (Dreammoods.com)
In all seriousness, I really do think dreams are a key into the psyche and need to be examined. Unlock your brain to truly get sizzled off life!